Hi again Folks
I have been asked to let you know about a number of things:
1. It was decided at the beginning of the season to have a “players’ player award” for each team at this season’s Presentation Evening. Captains will be given voting slips very soon for each player to put your vote (1st, 2nd & 3rd choice just in case there is a tie). So, you need to have some thoughts about your choice(s) and return the form immediately to your captain.
Graham will need the Captain’s choice asap too, so you guys need to think too.
2. Forms for the Presentation Evening are now in the clubhouse for you to make your choice of menu for the meal on the evening. Please don’t delay in returning these to either your captain, me or Graham. Please contact Graham if you have any queries.
3. A reminder once more to return your raffle cards. It really does not matter if you cannot fill the whole card – any amount is a bonus.
4. The sheet is on the notice-board in the clubhouse for you to nominate members for committee positions – there are still positions to be filled. Also, any proposals for changes to our rules/constitution must be with me, IN WRITING, at least one week before our AGM, which is on Tues 1 October.
5. There is a sheet on the board also for you to put your names down for the Open Pairs Tournament on Sun 22 September. Go on, give it a go!
Phew, that’s it (I think!)